Saturday, September 13, 2008

It finally feels like were back in school.

Year round school...we've been doing it for over 4 years and my verdict is still out. Some days I love it, others not so much. We started on July 21st went for three weeks and then were off for 3 weeks. So we sort of had a summer break! It was 6 weeks of summer fun broken up with 3 weeks of school. I was so happy for the day after Labor Day.

My youngest is in 3 days a week of preschool. I have 7 1/2 hours a week to myself and what do I do with it? Volunteer in my kids classes!! I love being a mom. I hate that they are growing up so fast but I'm enjoying every minute.

3 comments:

  1. 7 1/2 hours a week to yourself? WOW! That's 7 1/2 hours a week you can devote to blogging! Or to working out! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go! Two posts in two days - you're already doing better than me but I made no promises when I started mine. So there.
    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the life of a mom! Might I suggest that you use some of that time to pamper yourself? You deserve it! By the way, I'm so glad you are up and blogging! We can learn together! (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete